Software Engineer, Full Stack
Use your skills to build the future
We’re currently witnessing amazing breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, robotics and data analysis as well as the proliferation of solar power, electric drivetrains and high speed cellular networks. These emerging trends create an environment where new innovative transportation applications are now possible.
Everything we know about transportation is about to change. The value of a vehicle is shifting from the nuts and bolts to the bits and bytes. Strategy Analytics predicted that new emerging applications and services for autonomous vehicles, not including passenger and freight transport, will develop into a $200B+ market.
Momorobo, founded by entrepreneurs, engineers and designers, is the premier startup studio investing in and building applied AI and robotics technology companies. Our mission is to create the most innovative robotic solutions on the planet that let people spend their time doing what matters to them and fulfilling their true potential. If you’re passionate about this mission too and want to join a world class team, please get in touch with us.
- Work on a wide range of applications, from server-side business logic to vehicle on-board systems.
- Build applications on the frontier of web technologies, to demonstrate the vehicle's view of the state of the world and the output of our self-driving algorithms
- Architect, build and lead the end-to-end experience for user web applications
- Collaborate closely with our small, tight-knit engineering team, impacting how everything is built
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with AWS / cloud archicture, maintenance and deployment
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, REST, GraphQL
- IoT, MQTT experience a plus
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented people