Use your skills to build the future
We’re currently witnessing amazing breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, robotics and data analysis as well as the proliferation of solar power, electric drivetrains and high speed cellular networks. These emerging trends create an environment where new innovative transportation applications are now possible.
Everything we know about transportation is about to change. The value of a vehicle is shifting from the nuts and bolts to the bits and bytes. Strategy Analytics predicted that new emerging applications and services for autonomous vehicles, not including passenger and freight transport, will develop into a $200B+ market.
Momorobo, founded by entrepreneurs, engineers and designers, is the premier startup studio investing in and building applied AI and robotics technology companies. Our mission is to create the most innovative robotic solutions on the planet that let people spend their time doing what matters to them and fulfilling their true potential. If you’re passionate about this mission too and want to join a world class team, please get in touch with us.
- Design, prototype, test, iterate and manufacture robot arms, grippers, sensor platforms and physical infrastructure for various real-world robotic applications
- Develop and design platform power and electrical distribution system
- Integration and testing of sensor components
- Bachelor's or M.S degree in Automation, Mechatronics or related field
- Excellent software development skills in C/C++ and/or Python
- Experience in real-time systems and working with hardware/sensor integration, such as Lidar GigE/USB3 cameras and GPS
- Experience in automotive electronics mechanical packaging is a plus
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented people