Software Engineer, Deep Learning
Use your skills to build the future
We’re currently witnessing amazing breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, robotics and data analysis as well as the proliferation of solar power, electric drivetrains and high speed cellular networks. These emerging trends create an environment where new innovative transportation applications are now possible.
Everything we know about transportation is about to change. The value of a vehicle is shifting from the nuts and bolts to the bits and bytes. Strategy Analytics predicted that new emerging applications and services for autonomous vehicles, not including passenger and freight transport, will develop into a $200B+ market.
Momorobo, founded by entrepreneurs, engineers and designers, is the premier startup studio investing in and building applied AI and robotics technology companies. Our mission is to create the most innovative robotic solutions on the planet that let people spend their time doing what matters to them and fulfilling their true potential. If you’re passionate about this mission too and want to join a world class team, please get in touch with us.
- Develop machine learning algorithms for supervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and active learning
- Apply these algorithms to self driving vehicles
- Build and own production ML models, pipelines, and runtimes
- Analyze point cloud and radar raw sensor data and apply machine learning technologies
- Design, build and maintain large-scale production machine/deep learning pipelines
- A degree in a machine learning related discipline -- positions are available at the PhD, MS, and BS levels
- Excellent software development skills in C/C++ and/or Python
- Worked with one or more neural network frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Caffe & Torch
- Experience with sensor data processing, environment modeling, large-scale point-cloud processing, or machine learning
- Experience with a wide variety of Deep Learning Models (e.g. LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, etc.)
- Experience with sensor modalities used in robotics and automated driving applications (Camera/Vision, Radar, LiDAR, INS/IMU)
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented people